The Mass is the highest form of Christian charity.
It represents the perfect sacrifice of Calvary, and so it is the priest’s essential duty and his greatest honor to offer Holy Mass. In all ages, the Christian faithful have traditionally offered alms for the celebration of the Mass, for the support of the priest and the maintenance of the church where the sacred rites are celebrated.
The faithful may request that Mass be offered for a special intention, often for another individual, living or deceased.
Request a Mass by Mail:
To request by mail, please download the Mass Request form and send the filled out form to:
St. Michael’s Abbey
Attn: Mass Request
27977 Silverado Canyon Road
Silverado, CA 92676
“By giving donations for the celebration of the Mass, the faithful associate themselves more closely with Christ’s act of offering Himself as a victim and in so doing experience the effects of the Mass more fully.” ~ Pope Paul VI
- A Single Mass. The suggested offering is $10.
- A Specific Date. Please call (657) 314-9072 to request a Mass for a specific date. The suggested offering is $25.
- Perpetual Mass Association. One Mass is offered monthly for all those who are enrolled, living and deceased. The suggested offering is $300.
- Novena. Please call (657) 314-9072 to request a Novena of Masses. The suggested offering is $180.00
- Gregorian Series. Please call (657) 314-9072 to request a Gregorian Series of Masses. The suggested offering is $600.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.