St. Michael’s Abbey is located at 27977 Silverado Canyon Road, Silverado.
The Administration Offices are open Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
If you have questions, please call (949) 858-0222
Mass will be held in the outdoor courtyard. Weekday and Saturday Masses are held at 7:00 a.m.
Sunday Masses are held at 7:00 a.m. (Conventual Mass), 9:45 a.m., and 11:00 a.m.
The chapel is open to the public for private prayer only.
Confessions will begin on January 25th, Feast of the Conversion of St. Paul, Monday through Saturday from 1:00 to 4:00 p.m. in the small parlors adjacent to the conference room.
Those coming up for confessions are reminded not to linger or to wander about, as this is still an active construction site.
At this time, tours of the abbey are not available.
- THE ABBEY CHURCH IS OFF-LIMITS AND NOT OPEN TO THE PUBLIC AT ALL.
- Signs will indicate where you are allowed to go. Please respect these notices for your safety as well as the safety of those working on site.
- Parents need to take care that their children do not roam.
- Mass and private prayer are available – please follow the signs for locations.
- We ask that you depart from the site immediately after Mass or your private prayer in the chapel. DO NOT linger or socialize in the courtyard or parking lots.
- Parking is available in the first and third parking lots only.
- Please take caution when entering and exiting the abbey. There will be traffic barricades with signs; please respect the notices for your safety.
While we know that our friends are excited about the new location, remember that St. Michael’s Abbey is our home.
Please be respectful of the property and the rules currently in place for your safety.
We appreciate your patience and cooperation.