Fr. Hugh Barbour
- "Do Homosexuals Exist? Or, Where Do We Go From Here?"
- "The School of History"
- "Moonstruck Morality Versus the Cosmos"
- "Sola Scriptura: The Case for the Crusades"
- "Liberality, the Basis of Culture"
- "A Dirge for the Living"
- "Educated at Home"
- "The Loving Look"
- "Of Masons, Magic, Monks, Medicine, and Marriage"
- "Pro-Lifers and the Psalmist’s Curses"
- "All Roads Lead to Florence"
Fr. Victor Szczurek
Fr. Chrysostom Baer
Fr. John Henry Hanson
Fr. Sebastian Walshe
- "The Primacy of the Common Good as the Root of Personal Dignity in the Doctrine of St. Thomas Aquinas"
- "Trinitarian Principles of Biblical Inspiration"
- "Predestination: Some Questions & Misconceptions"
- "A Thomistic Defense of the Traditional Understanding of the Presence of Christ in the Old Testament"
- "Fidelissimus Discipulus Ejus: Charles De Koninck’s Exposition of Aquinas’ Doctrine on the Common Good"
Fr. Ambrose Criste
Frater Matthew Desme
- "Ex-Baseball Phenom Discusses Life in a Norbertine Abbey" [National Catholic Register]
- "From the Field to the Altar" [Columbia]
- "Desme retires to pursue priesthood" [MLB.com]
- "Top A's prospect enters priesthood" [ESPN.com]
- "Grant Desme, PRIEST? A's Top Prospect RETIRES To Pursue Faith" [Huffington Post]
- "Grant Desme's higher calling" [Los Angeles Times]